Actor Irrfan Khan, who is playing a significant role in the fourth installment of the Jurassic Park film series titled ‘Jurassic World’, will begin shooting the much anticipated movie in Hawaii.
“The film will be produced by Steven Spielberg and directed by Colin Trevorrow. The first schedule of the film will be shot in Hawaii and I will stay in the US for whole of May,” Irrfan told PTI, before leaving for the US.
The 47-year-old actor, however, did not divulge much details about his role or the film. “I play the role of the owner of a park. The film is expected to hit theatres by this year end,” he said.
Irrfan has been part of several international projects including ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’, ‘Slumdog Millionaire’, ‘A Mighty Heart’ among others. Recently, he was adjudged the best actor for his role in ‘The Lunchbox’ at the Dubai International Film Festival.
“So far I have no regrets about the films that I have worked in. I am very careful about choosing my projects and there are several aspects that I keep in mind – the story, my character in the film and also whether I will be able to discover something new with it,” Irrfan said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The actor, who won the National award for his role in ‘Paan Singh Tomar’, says previously Indian films at international festivals had limited audience. But it all changed after Ritesh Batra’s world class movie ‘The Lunchbox’, which was highly appreciated by the international audience.
“This is a very good news for Indian cinema. Even a film that was based on Indian sensibilities found world-wide recognition,” he said.
Irrfan will also be sharing screen space with megastar Amitabh Bachchan in Shoojit Sircar’s ‘Piku’.