Actor Irrfan Khan, who is playing a significant role in the fourth installment of the Jurassic Park film series titled ‘Jurassic World’, will begin shooting the much anticipated movie in Hawaii.
“The film will be produced by Steven Spielberg and directed by Colin Trevorrow. The first schedule of the film will be shot in Hawaii and I will stay in the US for whole of May,” Irrfan told PTI, before leaving for the US.
The 47-year-old actor, however, did not divulge much details about his role or the film. “I play the role of the owner of a park. The film is expected to hit theatres by this year end,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Irrfan has been part of several international projects including ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’, ‘Slumdog Millionaire’, ‘A Mighty Heart’ among others. Recently, he was adjudged the best actor for his role in ‘The Lunchbox’ at the Dubai International Film Festival.
“So far I have no regrets about the films that I have worked in. I am very careful about choosing my projects and there are several aspects that I keep in mind – the story, my character in the film and also whether I will be able to discover something new with it,” Irrfan said.
The actor, who won the National award for his role in ‘Paan Singh Tomar’, says previously Indian films at international festivals had limited audience. But it all changed after Ritesh Batra’s world class movie ‘The Lunchbox’, which was highly appreciated by the international audience.
“This is a very good news for Indian cinema. Even a film that was based on Indian sensibilities found world-wide recognition,” he said.
Irrfan will also be sharing screen space with megastar Amitabh Bachchan in Shoojit Sircar’s ‘Piku’.