The recent success of Piku, Jurassic Park and Talvar has definitely made it a fantastic year for actor Irrfan Khan. All his roles have earned him appreciation from critics and love from the audiences.
With multiple projects in his kitty commuting was becoming a problem for Irrfan. He always had to leave much prior to reach sets, dubbing studios or even the airport.
Also, when he returned home after long flights his journey back home would take more 45 minutes to an hour more. The new house, being more centrally located, will now help him save time.
Their new house is spacious and the interiors of his house are currently underway. The interiors are contemporary in taste.
The actor, however, will keep visiting the Madh Island house whenever possible. The house is special for him and he wants it to be his retreat of sorts.
- Great time to be an Indian actor, says Inferno actor Irrfan Khan
- Our youth are not watching Indian cinema, TV: Irrfan Khan
- Films like 'Sairat' gives us courage to compete with Hollywood: Irrfan Khan
- AIB plans more work with Irrfan Khan
- Jackky Bhagnani to replace Irrfan Khan in Welcome To Karachi?
- Act of Faith
While his spokesperson confirmed the news source close to the actor shared that “Irrfan is currently on a family vacation in Rajasthan post which he will start shooting for Anup Singh’s film. They are likely to shift in their new home in the last week of December.”