The recent success of Piku, Jurassic Park and Talvar has definitely made it a fantastic year for actor Irrfan Khan. All his roles have earned him appreciation from critics and love from the audiences.
With multiple projects in his kitty commuting was becoming a problem for Irrfan. He always had to leave much prior to reach sets, dubbing studios or even the airport.
Also, when he returned home after long flights his journey back home would take more 45 minutes to an hour more. The new house, being more centrally located, will now help him save time.
Their new house is spacious and the interiors of his house are currently underway. The interiors are contemporary in taste.
The actor, however, will keep visiting the Madh Island house whenever possible. The house is special for him and he wants it to be his retreat of sorts.
- Qarib Qarib Singlle actor Irrfan Khan on writing a biography: It's too boring for me
- Qarib Qarib Singlle movie review: This Irrfan Khan starrer is a well-crafted, winsome rom-com
- Irrfan Khan: Qarib Qarib Singlle isn't a love story about living and dying together, it teaches you to live
- Irrfan Khan's quirky jackets are a fresh take on men's fashion
- Qarib Qarib Singlle actor Irrfan Khan: My role was so amusing, I thought how I'll do it
- Irrfan Khan on content-driven films: Audience has evolved, films are not only about entertainment all the time
While his spokesperson confirmed the news source close to the actor shared that “Irrfan is currently on a family vacation in Rajasthan post which he will start shooting for Anup Singh’s film. They are likely to shift in their new home in the last week of December.”