After co-producing and acting in the much acclaimed film ‘The Lunchbox’, Irrfan Khan will now be seen as the creative producer of an (untitled) film for which he is collaborating with Mira Nair. This film will also mark the directorial debut of Mira’s nephew, Ishaan Nair.
Reports state that, while this film will be financed by Shailesh Singh, the film’s screenplay will be co-written by Irrfan’s wife Sutapa Sikdar along with Ishaan. Speaking about the film, Ishaan said that it is about a young lad who is on a road trip, amidst which he encounters two women.
He further added that the film’s cast will be finalized within a fortnight and that the film will go on floor in September. The film is scheduled to be shot in Mumbai and Gujarat.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free