Irrfan Khan is looking forward to the Paris premiere of his upcoming Hollywood project “Jurassic World” where he plays a very interesting role.
The movie, fourth in the “Jurassic Park” franchise, will see Irrfan in the role of Simon Masrani, the CEO of the Masrani Corporation and the owner of Jurassic World. “It is a very interesting role. It is about the conflict about the morality of science and human tendency to market it. The film’s premiere is in Paris, which I might attend,” theactor told PTI.
The actor was recently in Budapest to prepare for his role in Tom Hanks-starrer “Inferno”, which is based on Dan Brown’s novel of the same name.
- Irrfan Khan in Mumbai’s Kokilaben Hospital? Here’s the truth
- Vishal Bhardwaj delays film over Irrfan Khan and Deepika Padukone’s bad health
- Irrfan Khan watches ‘Jurrassic World’ with ‘Inferno’ co-stars
- Irrfan Khan on trying his hand at flying a helicopter in ‘Jurassic World’
- Irrfan Khan styles himself for ‘Jurassic World’
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Jurassic World’ character to feature in video game
“It is a very international cast. There is Tom Hanks, Felicity (Jones), Omar (Sy) and me. I was there for the preparation and had a great time. I tried on clothes and we had reading scenes. I have a very good feel about this film. I love my part and Ron (Howard) is fantastic. So is Tom, he is such a warm actor,” Irrfan said.
The actor will next be seen in Vishal Bhardwaj’s production and Nishikant Kamat’s “Madaari”, which is a thriller.
Irrfan had to let go of Ridley Scott’s film “The Martian” for “Piku” but the actor is hopeful that he gets another chance to work with the Hollywood helmer.
“I was hoping to do ‘The Martian’ and ‘Piku’ but the schedule did not permit. I hope towork with Ridley Scott again. It was a second miss as I was earlier supposed to work with him in ‘Body of Lies’ but that also did not work out.”