Actor Irrfan Khan, who is known for his critically acclaimed roles and movies, is fond of organic farming.
Besides being known for his acting, he has been into organic farming since a very young age in his hometown in Jaipur and has been longing to visit his farms.
“I like being close to nature… I have been longing to visit my farm for some time now. Hopefully will be visiting it,” Irrfan said in a statement.
- Irrfan Khan: I don't understand why two people in love are made to feel weird, guilty
- Irrfan Khan to star with Malayalam actor Parvathy in his next Qarib Qarib Singlle
- Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan in Sapna Didi, confirms director Honey Trehan
- Irrfan Khan's film Doob to be issued certificate by Bangladesh Censor Board
- Irrfan Khan shooting for Puzzle in New York
- I am here to redefine things: Irrfan Khan
The “Piku” actor owns a beautiful farm in the hills of Nashik.
The 48-year-old was last seen in “Jurassic World” and is currently filming “Jazbaa” alongside actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and “Inferno” which also features Hollywood actor Tom Hanks.