Actor Irrfan Khan, who is known for his critically acclaimed roles and movies, is fond of organic farming.
Besides being known for his acting, he has been into organic farming since a very young age in his hometown in Jaipur and has been longing to visit his farms.
“I like being close to nature… I have been longing to visit my farm for some time now. Hopefully will be visiting it,” Irrfan said in a statement.
- Irrfan Khan and Dulquer Salmaan starrer Karwaan to release on June 1
- Happy birthday Irrfan: The actor whose skills escape definition
- Irrfan Khan: Crossed the bridge from 'critic' to 'popular' on my own terms
- How Rajkummar Rao and Irrfan Khan proved that 2017 was about actors and not superstars
- Qarib Qarib Singlle actor Irrfan Khan on writing a biography: It's too boring for me
- Qarib Qarib Singlle actor Irrfan Khan: My role was so amusing, I thought how I'll do it
The “Piku” actor owns a beautiful farm in the hills of Nashik.
The 48-year-old was last seen in “Jurassic World” and is currently filming “Jazbaa” alongside actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and “Inferno” which also features Hollywood actor Tom Hanks.