Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan is set to pack his bags and head to Budapest for his next Hollywood venture “Inferno”, directed by Ron Howard.
The “Haider” actor will be sharing screen space with Hollywood star Tom Hanks and Felicity Jones in the film adaptation of Dan Brown’s book.
“This trip is to decide my look in the film, what I will wear and other things,” Irrfan said in a statement.
- Puzzle trailer: Irrfan Khan plays the philosophical puzzle solver in this Hollywood film
- Blackmail actor-dialogue writer Pradhuman Singh on working with Irrfan Khan: He is like an actor’s workbook
- Before Blackmail, a look at the box office performance of Irrfan Khan’s last five films
- Irrfan Khan in and as Maqbool: Powerful and subtle, all at once
- Amitabh Bachchan lauds Irrfan Khan’s Blackmail, says ‘happy to see such creativity’
- Irrfan Khan watches ‘Jurrassic World’ with ‘Inferno’ co-stars
“Ron and I have been discussing how we will approach the role. We’ve also spoken about the character’s accent. His (the character’s) nationality is not important, but he definitely has some British influence. While I was looking for references for the role, Ron sent me some links, and he even got Dan to look for some material, which he forwarded to me. I’m hoping to meet Dan when I’m there,” he added.
The acclaimed actor’s past international movies include “Slumdog Millionaire”, “Life of Pi” and “The Amazing Spider-Man”.