“Ahalya” actor Radhika Apte believes in the power of the digital medium and says the internet is one of the most extensive ways to build the brand.
Radhika will interact with her fans and answer questions about her film career, her likes and dislikes among others on the mobile app #fame’s ‘Ask me Anything’ on Saturday.
“The digital medium today is so powerful and expansive. The internet is one of the most extensive ways to build the brand and hence interactivity in real time is the biggest advantage,” Radhika said in a statement.
- Happy birthday Radhika Apte: Five things we bet you didn't know about the Padman actor
- Radhika Apte looks absolutely stunning in this latest magazine cover shoot
- PadMan actor Radhika Apte shares stunning sneak peaks from her shoot life. See photos
- Radhika Apte's bold photo shoot is going viral, see pics
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- 'Ahalya' has understated sensuality: Radhika Apte
‘Ask me Anything’ gives the viewers a chance to know the deepest secrets of their favourite celebrities.
“I am super excited to be a part of ‘Ask me Anything’ by #fame as it gives me the opportunity to bridge the gap between my fans,” she said.
After impressing critics and audiences with “Manjhi: The Mountain Man” and “Ahalya”, the actress is ready to show her acting skills again in the upcoming psychological thriller “Phobia”.