“Ahalya” actor Radhika Apte believes in the power of the digital medium and says the internet is one of the most extensive ways to build the brand.
Radhika will interact with her fans and answer questions about her film career, her likes and dislikes among others on the mobile app #fame’s ‘Ask me Anything’ on Saturday.
“The digital medium today is so powerful and expansive. The internet is one of the most extensive ways to build the brand and hence interactivity in real time is the biggest advantage,” Radhika said in a statement.
- Radhika Apte sets temperatures soaring in black sheer in magazine cover shoot
- From embellished shoes to long coats: Neha Dhupia, Radhika Apte have interesting style tips up their sleeves
- Zee Cine Awards 2018: Ranveer Singh and Radhika Apte unleash the drama on the red carpet
- Watch PadMan song Aaj Se Teri: Akshay Kumar is the perfect husband to Radhika Apte
- Radhika Apte on sexual harassment in film industry: I know a lot of men who've gone through this
- 'Ahalya' has understated sensuality: Radhika Apte
‘Ask me Anything’ gives the viewers a chance to know the deepest secrets of their favourite celebrities.
“I am super excited to be a part of ‘Ask me Anything’ by #fame as it gives me the opportunity to bridge the gap between my fans,” she said.
After impressing critics and audiences with “Manjhi: The Mountain Man” and “Ahalya”, the actress is ready to show her acting skills again in the upcoming psychological thriller “Phobia”.