The body of a week-old baby was recovered from the bungalow of late Bollywood actor Nutan at Parsik Hill in Kharegaon, Thane, on Saturday.
The highly decomposed body of the infant was found wrapped in a plastic bag in the swimming pool of the vacant bungalow.
The police said the bungalow was now reportedly owned by Nutan’s son Mohnish Bahl, an actor.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Officers from Kalwa Police Station said they had received a call about the body, which was later fished out of the pool.
The officers added that the body might have been lying there for the past five days.
The body has been sent for a post mortem examination. The police are questioning Bahl and have booked unknown persons.