Aishwarya Rai Bachchan emerged as the best-dressed Indian beauty at the 67th Cannes Film Festival, according to an online poll conducted by The Indian Express.
Aishwarya Rai no doubt deserves every bit of the praise for her dazzling red carpet appearances – in a gold coloured Roberto Cavalli gown and the white embellished gown, also by Cavalli. Aishwarya Rai got over 2,500 votes for her red carpet appearances at this year’s Cannes. (Also Vote here)
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Coming in a close second was fashionista Sonam Kapoor, who also wowed us in her four looks – the black Elie Saab gown, the red flowy gown, also by Elie Saab, the ethnic look in Anamika Khanna and our favouite – lilac by Elie Saab. She got 21 per cent votes.
Indian export to Hollywood, Frieda Pinto came third, credit going to her gorgeous Oscar de la Renta gown and Mallika Sherawat got the least amount of votes.