Indian actor Prashant Rai is all set to make his debut in Hollywood with Marc Webb’s ‘The Amazing Spiderman 2’ which releases in May.
Prashant, who is playing a tourist in the movie, recalls sharing screen space with Hollywood actors Jamie Foxx, Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone.
Prashant said the experience of working with the Hollywood actors is an unforgettable one.
Originally from Jharkhand and settled in Manhattan, Prashant Rai says he has got a perfect break anyone could have asked for.
Prashant will be seen playing a tourist who is caught in the fight between Spider-Man (Andrew Garfiel) and the villain Electro, played by Jamie Foxx. The scene is set in Times Square and some of his role has been shot in the Gold Coast studio in Long Island.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Talking about his experience of shooting for ‘The Amazing Spiderman 2, Prashant Rai said: “Everything is simply magnanimous. The set is extravagant, you have eight huge cranes lifting the Spiderman, the whole look and feel, being a part of the huge battle between Spiderman and Electro. The experience of working in minus 5 degree temperatures, windy nights with an excellence par crew, it is unforgettable for any actor. And above all this is my debut film so it is an experience of a lifetime.”
Prashant Rai, who had shifted base to New York three years ago, also spoke about his journey in Hollywood.
“I trained in the best acting institute; Stella Adler Studio in New York and being trained personally by Rosalyn Coleman Williams, Broadway fame, who are the best in business in Hollywood and back there in the States, the one you have been trained with matters a lot, which helped me get my work easily.”