On Sonam Kapoor’s 29th birthday Monday, National Award-winning designer Wendell Rodricks says the Bollywood actress is one of the country’s best style icons. He is keen to see her in an art film soon.
“Sonam Kapoor, in my humble, glorified tailor opinion, you are India’s best style icon actress. Now please do one jabardast art film and leave everyone mooing like lovesick cows,” Rodricks posted on his Facebook page.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Known for her high-style quotient, the “Raanjhanaa” actress received birthday wishes and “love and luck” on micro-blogging site Twitter too.
Actress Bipasha Basu tweeted: “Happy birthday pretty girl Sonam Kapoor! Keep smiling forever!”
Sonam’s “Dolly Ki Doli” producer Arbaaz Khan too wished the actress “a very happy birthday”.
“Hope our khoobsoorat Dolly has a great day and year ahead. All the best. Cheers,” he added, while Nargis Fakhri posted: “Sonam Kapoor happy birthday beautiful girl. May all ur bday wishes come true! Enjoy ur special day! and may god bless u always.”