Bollywood actor Imran Khan and his wife Avantika have been blessed with a baby girl.
Avantika gave birth to a baby girl on Monday (June 9) early morning at a suburban Mumbai hospital.
Imran Khan married his girlfriend Avantika Malik in 2011, after a 10-year relationship. In December 2013, it was announced that the couple were expecting their first child.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Imran Khan’s maternal uncle and Bollywood actor Aami r Khan had said that there is a lot of excitement regarding the baby in the family.
Reportedly, Imran has been on his toes fulfilling his duties. Imran had taken break for sometime and he will resume work in a month or two.