Bollywood actor Imran Khan and his wife Avantika have been blessed with a baby girl.
Avantika gave birth to a baby girl on Monday (June 9) early morning at a suburban Mumbai hospital.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Imran Khan married his girlfriend Avantika Malik in 2011, after a 10-year relationship. In December 2013, it was announced that the couple were expecting their first child.
Imran Khan’s maternal uncle and Bollywood actor Aami r Khan had said that there is a lot of excitement regarding the baby in the family.
Reportedly, Imran has been on his toes fulfilling his duties. Imran had taken break for sometime and he will resume work in a month or two.