Actor Imran Khan, who has returned to the silver screen after a gap of almost two years with “Katti Batti”, says he is thrilled with the response he has received for his performance in the film.
“I am thrilled… the numbers have been strong from Friday (September 18). If I am completely honest, I’ve never got this kind of appreciation for my work before in my career. It is actually huge for me,” Imran said on the sidelines of a screening of the film here.
- Got better reviews than ever for 'Katti Batti': Imran Khan
- Hrithik Roshan's message leaves Imran Khan 'speechless'
- I've built my career on first-time directors: Imran Khan
- Imran Khan: There are many films I've done that I'm not really proud of
- Imran Khan talks about 'Katti Batti' co-star Kangana Ranaut and his live-in relationship with wife Avantika
- Imran Khan to romance Kangana Ranaut in Nikhil Advani's 'Katti Batti'
According to trade sources, the Nikhil Advani directorial, which also stars Kangana Ranaut, has minted Rs.16.27 crore in three days since its release.