Imran Khan, who was last seen in Katti Batti has always adored art in any form. The actor, who has always posted pictures of street art on Twitter, was recently invited for the India Conference at Harvard where he encountered various forms of street arts.
The actor has been looking out for street arts at all places he has been visiting. He is a connoisseur of art and has been intensively exploring his love for it. He has also made a bank of picture of these street arts.
Imran made sure to visit the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco which he wanted to visit for quiet some time. He was awe inspired by the place.
- Imran Khan’s viral photo as Lord Shiva causes outrage in Pakistan
- How Blackmail director Abhinay Deo breathed new life into the comedy genre with 2011’s Delhi Belly
- Newly-wed Imran Khan takes break from political activities to spend time with wife Bushra Maneka
- Who is Bushra Maneka aka Pinki Pir?
- Imran Khan gets married for the third time and there’s a tweet fest across the world
- Imran Khan ties the knot for the third time, marries spiritual guide Bushra Maneka
Imran said, “I have always loved art, and street art in LA is some of the best in the world. I have been travelling for a while here, and it has been an amazing experience. I’ve been collecting a few art items on the go and hope to add them to my collection back home.”