Imran Khan, who was last seen in Katti Batti has always adored art in any form. The actor, who has always posted pictures of street art on Twitter, was recently invited for the India Conference at Harvard where he encountered various forms of street arts.
The actor has been looking out for street arts at all places he has been visiting. He is a connoisseur of art and has been intensively exploring his love for it. He has also made a bank of picture of these street arts.
Imran made sure to visit the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco which he wanted to visit for quiet some time. He was awe inspired by the place.
- Imran Khan's disqualification case: Pakistan Supreme Court reserves verdict
- Three-day ‘International Congress’ on Rock Art at Deccan College
- Imran Khan turns down PCB invitation to watch World XI series
- New Pakistan PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi wants probe of harassment accusations against opposition's Imran Khan
- Godfather's rule has ended for good: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan on Nawaz Sharif disqualification
- Imran Khan organises exhibition of Kareena's candid pics
Imran said, “I have always loved art, and street art in LA is some of the best in the world. I have been travelling for a while here, and it has been an amazing experience. I’ve been collecting a few art items on the go and hope to add them to my collection back home.”