Imran Khan, who was last seen in Katti Batti has always adored art in any form. The actor, who has always posted pictures of street art on Twitter, was recently invited for the India Conference at Harvard where he encountered various forms of street arts.
The actor has been looking out for street arts at all places he has been visiting. He is a connoisseur of art and has been intensively exploring his love for it. He has also made a bank of picture of these street arts.
Imran made sure to visit the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco which he wanted to visit for quiet some time. He was awe inspired by the place.
- Launda Naach and Kaniyan Koothu — When men dressing and dancing like women is not obscenity
- BJP's politics is not for votes, country's development is priority: PM Modi in Varanasi
- World wonders could North Korea fire nuclear missile over Japan
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 8: Shantanu Maheshwari is the winner, says poll
- Newton is not a copy of any other film, it isn't even inspired: Director Amit Masurkar
- First lady set to embark on first solo trip outside US
Imran said, “I have always loved art, and street art in LA is some of the best in the world. I have been travelling for a while here, and it has been an amazing experience. I’ve been collecting a few art items on the go and hope to add them to my collection back home.”