Actor Imran Khan, whose wife Avantika is expecting their first baby in June, said today that there is no excitement about it but “frustration”.
Imran, 31, tied the knot with his childhood sweetheart Avantika in 2011 in a private ceremony.
“At this point there is more frustration level with the baby being inside for many months. She (Avantika) is getting bigger, her feet are swollen, her back is aching and so she is getting cranky.
“She wants to get it out. There is no excitement. There is frustration now. Her health is fine but she is not happy,” he said.
Imran, who is said to be on a break from showbiz to take care of his heavily pregnant wife, said his family is his utmost priority.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I have always taken my responsibility towards my family very seriously. For me family still comes first,” Imran said.