Actor Imran Khan, whose wife Avantika is expecting their first baby in June, said today that there is no excitement about it but “frustration”.
Imran, 31, tied the knot with his childhood sweetheart Avantika in 2011 in a private ceremony.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“At this point there is more frustration level with the baby being inside for many months. She (Avantika) is getting bigger, her feet are swollen, her back is aching and so she is getting cranky.
“She wants to get it out. There is no excitement. There is frustration now. Her health is fine but she is not happy,” he said.
Imran, who is said to be on a break from showbiz to take care of his heavily pregnant wife, said his family is his utmost priority.
“I have always taken my responsibility towards my family very seriously. For me family still comes first,” Imran said.