Actor Imran Khan, who had a great experience dubbing for an upcoming Hollywood film ‘Rio 2’, says he has always admired animation films.
‘Rio 2’, the sequel to 2011’s hit animation film, ‘Rio’ will see two Bollywood actors voice the main characters for the dubbed Hindi version.
Imran had watched ‘Rio’ and he found it fantastic when it released couple of years ago.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
“The macaw Blu is a complete delight on-screen and when I was approached to voice Blu in ‘Rio 2’ I readily agreed to be a part of the film. Though I have always admired animations from a viewer’s point of view, this time with ‘Rio 2’ I learnt about many fascinating elements that combine to make the final stellar film.
“There are so many nuances that synergize beautifully and its a completely different world when we compare to other movies. I had fun while dubbing as I had complete freedom of giving various reactions, expressions through my voice, which is different from Bollywood, where we re-enact our dialogues shot previously,” Imran said.
“I also got a chance to sing a few lines of Blu in the movie for a party sequence that was an awesome moment,” he said.
Sonakshi Sinha and Imran have lent their voices as macaws Jewel and Blu respectively, for ‘Rio 2’ releasing on April 11.
The English version of the movie will have voices of Anne Hathaway and Jesse Eisenberg.
‘Rio 2’, one of the most anticipated Hollywood movie in India, is an adventure comedy set in the Brazilian city of Rio De Janeiro. The movie will feature the return of Blu, Jewel and their three kids who leave their domesticated life for a journey to Amazon rainforest.