Actor Imran Khan, who had a great experience dubbing for an upcoming Hollywood film ‘Rio 2’, says he has always admired animation films.
‘Rio 2’, the sequel to 2011’s hit animation film, ‘Rio’ will see two Bollywood actors voice the main characters for the dubbed Hindi version.
Imran had watched ‘Rio’ and he found it fantastic when it released couple of years ago.
“The macaw Blu is a complete delight on-screen and when I was approached to voice Blu in ‘Rio 2’ I readily agreed to be a part of the film. Though I have always admired animations from a viewer’s point of view, this time with ‘Rio 2’ I learnt about many fascinating elements that combine to make the final stellar film.
“There are so many nuances that synergize beautifully and its a completely different world when we compare to other movies. I had fun while dubbing as I had complete freedom of giving various reactions, expressions through my voice, which is different from Bollywood, where we re-enact our dialogues shot previously,” Imran said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“I also got a chance to sing a few lines of Blu in the movie for a party sequence that was an awesome moment,” he said.
Sonakshi Sinha and Imran have lent their voices as macaws Jewel and Blu respectively, for ‘Rio 2’ releasing on April 11.
The English version of the movie will have voices of Anne Hathaway and Jesse Eisenberg.
‘Rio 2’, one of the most anticipated Hollywood movie in India, is an adventure comedy set in the Brazilian city of Rio De Janeiro. The movie will feature the return of Blu, Jewel and their three kids who leave their domesticated life for a journey to Amazon rainforest.