Actor Imran Abbas, who has been busy dubbing and promoting Muzzafar Ali’s “Jaanisaar” in India, has gone back home to Pakistan to celebrate Eid on Saturday with his family.
“I was very reluctant to ask Muzzafar saab if I can go home as there was a lot of dubbing to be done, but somehow I managed to ask him and to my surprise he immediately said ‘yes’,” Imran said in a statement.
- ED begins probe against Iqbal Kaskar, others
- India Meteorological Department forecasts thundershowers this week
- Business leader for whom Valley shut down
- Mumbai University was unprepared for onscreen assessment: IT department
- ODF deadline in sight, Devendra Fadnavis adopts carrot and stick policy
- Republicans fail again to kill off Obamacare in US Senate
“I’m very happy as Eid is something very special for me and I like to spend it with my family back home in Pakistan,” he added.
Imran made his Bollywood debut with Bipasha Basu-starrer “Creature 3D” in 2014. In “Jaanisaar”, he is working with fashion entrepreneur and stylist Pernia Qureshi, who is debuting with the project.