Actor Imran Abbas, who has been busy dubbing and promoting Muzzafar Ali’s “Jaanisaar” in India, has gone back home to Pakistan to celebrate Eid on Saturday with his family.
“I was very reluctant to ask Muzzafar saab if I can go home as there was a lot of dubbing to be done, but somehow I managed to ask him and to my surprise he immediately said ‘yes’,” Imran said in a statement.
- Newly-wed Imran Khan takes break from political activities to spend time with wife Bushra Maneka
- Imran Khan ties the knot for the third time, marries spiritual guide Bushra Maneka
- ‘Jaanisaar’ is the perfect debut: Pernia Qureshi
- No competition with Fawad Khan: Imran Abbas
- I’m playing my dream role in ‘Jaanisaar’, says Imran Abbas
- ‘Umrao Jaan’ director Muzaffar Ali wraps up ‘Jaanisaar’
“I’m very happy as Eid is something very special for me and I like to spend it with my family back home in Pakistan,” he added.
Imran made his Bollywood debut with Bipasha Basu-starrer “Creature 3D” in 2014. In “Jaanisaar”, he is working with fashion entrepreneur and stylist Pernia Qureshi, who is debuting with the project.