Kangana Ranaut is hailed as Bollywood’s Queen post her back-to-back successful releases. The actress says for her, success doesn’t come with any kind of pressure as she feels that failure doesn’t reflect your credibility as an artiste.
She also said that she doesn’t pick a project thinking that it will elevate her position in the industry.
“I haven’t set any standards that I have to do this work or this is where I have to go. I don’t put that kind of pressure on myself. What I tell myself is that I will continue (on the path). I think I am the only top actress probably who has done B-grade films,” Kangana told IANS.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
She added: “I don’t see that a certain project can ascend to a certain position. You can be giving flops and still be a very valuable artiste and that is the case with me.”
Coming from a village near Manali, Kangana entered tinsel town with no starry connection, and went ahead to make a place for herself in Bollywood. She proved her talent and versatility with films like “Gangster”, “Woh Lamhe”, “Life In A… Metro”, “Tanu Weds Manu” and “Fashion”.
There were setbacks as well with films like “Game”, “Rascals” and “Katti Batti”. But she came back in the game with the release of “Queen” which she followed up with a double blast via “Tanu Weds Manu Returns”.
The actress is busy shooting for Hansal Mehta’s “Simran”. According to reports, Kangana will be seen as a 30-year-old divorcee in the movie, for which she is currently shooting in Atlanta, US.
Kangana, who is known for her brazen honesty, feels “it really doesn’t matter what films you do, what matters is how you do them”.
For now, the actress is busy with “Simran”, and added that she has “signed few films and they are very exciting films lined up so I will take one at a time”.