Actress Zareen Khan says she believes in karma.
“Many times, I wanted to exert some sort of revenge for what some people have done to me. But then I leave it on their destiny. I am a strong believer of karma,” she said.
“For every action, there will always be a reaction. Actually, people who do wrong to me or hurt me, something unpleasant surely happens to them. So, I don’t have faith in taking revenge,” added the actress, who will be next seen on the big screen in “Hate Story 3”, which is based on love, lust and revenge.
She says the audience will see her in a different avatar in the film. “I am happy that nobody has seen me in an ultra-glam avatar before. So, I think audiences’ view is going to change about me.”
- Zareen Khan, Karan Kundra's 1921 to set new precedent in Bollywood horror genre, says Vikram Bhatt
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Zareen Khan finally feels "famous" in Bollywood
- Salman Khan does not like girls doing bold roles: Zareen Khan
- I am very scared of Salman and intimidated by him: Zareen Khan
- I never had any apprehensions: Zareen Khan on taking erotic route with 'Hate Story 3'
Without disclosing much about her role in the film, Zareen shared that her character Sia loves her husband, played by Sharman Joshi, more than anything and she can go to any extent to save her husband.
The Vishal Pandya directorial also stars Daisy Shah and Karan Singh Grover.
The film is scheduled for a December 4 release.