He’s young, comes from a strong film family and is looking forward to make them all proud. Armaan Jain, whose debut movie “Lekar Hum Deewana Dil” opened to mixed reviews, says he’s geared for the road ahead in tinsel town.
“My film ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’ is out. For a whole year my co-star Deeksha and my director Arif Ali sir have been living breathing and sleeping with the film. After the film, there was all the excitement of the release. And now, there is that feeling of emptiness which I can’t describe,” said the 23-year-old, who’s raring to go.
Looking back at the experience of shooting his maiden film, Armaan said: “‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’ would always be very special for me. I learnt so much while shooting for it. I evolved not just as an actor but also as a human being.”
He even said working on the film broadened his mind.
“Like Imtiaz sir (director Arif Ali’s brother), Arif sir loves the Indian heartland. I went to places where the locals had never stepped out of their native home, never even travelled in a train. The film exposed me to an entirely new area of existence, and a different way of living,” he said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Armaan realises being the scion of the Kapoor family is both a blessing and a burden.
“But I am prepared for the long struggle ahead,” said the sorted young actor, who is Reema Jain’s son.
The second film is always more crucial than the first. Armaan is looking at his post-debut prospects very carefully. He has a vast network of advisers in the distinguished Kapoor family.
And lest we forget, Armaan is also related to the Bachchans. Abhishek Bachchan’s sister Shweta is married to Armaan’s mother’s sister’s son.
“Yes, I am blessed with a family that knows show business in an out. I have my uncles and cousins for advice and of course Saif (Saif Ali Khan) sir, who is part of the family. I also have Abhishek bhaiyya, who is always there to guide me, and Shah Rukh (Khan) sir who is a close family friend. How much more support can I get?”
He is geared up for the struggle ahead.
“Everyone who cares for me says the second film is crucial. Mom and Dad tell me the same thing. I am fully charged up and looking forward to my next project,” he added.