Preity Zinta doesn’t know whether to be amused or annoyed by recent reports suggesting that she is moving out of her apartment in Khar (Mumbai) and renting it out to be able to pay off her debts.
“There is so much drama in that story. Bechari Preity. She has to vacate her mahal and live in a jhopdi because the cruel creditors are breaking down her door. I wish people would look for their afternoon soap opera scripts somewhere else. There is no such drama happening in my life,” says Preity Zinta.
Completely rubbishing the reports suggesting she is to “lease out” her flat to pay her debts, Preity says, “Where did this come from? I am amazed at how off the mark this report is. It is a thousand percent untrue. By the grace of God, I’m most comfortably able to look after myself financially. It is not only untrue, it’s extremely irritating to read such fabrications about oneself.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
To her embarrassment Preity’s friends from the film industry have been making discreet inquiries about her financial status.
“I am not going bankrupt, guys. If anything I see a bankruptcy of another kind in desperate news like reports like these,” laughs Preity.