Ranvir Shorey, known for his comic timing in films like “Pyaar Ke Side Effects” and “Khosla Ka Ghosla!”, will be seen playing a serious role in the forthcoming film “Titli”. But the actor says he is not going to leave the comedy genre.
“I’m not leaving comedy. A person does a lot of things in a day. He cries, laughs and gets angry. If someone’s comedy film does well, it is not fair to expect only comedy films from him. I’m an actor and and as an actor it is my job to explore different genres like drama, comedy and tragedy,” Ranvir told IANS.
- Ranvir Shorey: Small films are Research and Development department of film industry
- Kadvi Hawa actors Sanjai Mishra and Ranvir Shorey believe that their National Award winning film is an entertainer
- Indepedent cinema has to be more consistent to succeed, says Ranvir Shorey
- I am uncomfortable doing commercial films: Ranvir Shorey
- Not getting kind of roles that I should get: Ranvir Shorey
- I am almost 40 and still struggling: Ranvir Shorey
“I always try to do different roles,” he added.
Directed by Kanu Behl, “Titli” will release in India on October 30.