Actress Aditi Rao Hydari says she is not instinctive about fashion and doesn’t believe in trends.
“I’m not instinctive about fashion. I don’t known what is in and what is not. I go what appeals to me. I also don’t believe in trends,” Aditi Rao said at an event here.
The actress, who turned up as a show-stopper for designer Debarun Mukherjee for the 2015 edition of Amazon India Couture Week (AICW) here on Saturday, also shared that she loves to dress up, but not over-do things.
“I love dressing up. But for me, dressing up is not burdening yourself with heavy accessories,” she added.
- If anyone wants to screw me over, it’s their problem: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Who wore what: Aditi Rao Hydari, Huma Qureshi, Richa Chadha at Daas Dev premiere
- ‘Daas Dev’ promotions: Aditi Rao Hydari shows different ways to stay fashionable and comfortable this summer
- Padmaavat actor Aditi Rao Hydari is inspired by Jennifer Lawrence and Natalie Portman
- Aditi Rao Hydari’s checked dungarees are too cool for school, but great as spring street style
- Fashion is ‘timeless’ for Aditi Rao Hydari
The actress, who was last seen in Subhash Kapoor’s film “Guddu Rangeela”, feels people in Delhi have a ‘great sense of aesthetic’.
Aditi, who ventured into Bollywood with film “Delhi 6”, also doled out her favourite shopping spot in the national capital.
“I love to shop in GK (Greater Kailash) market and Sarojini Nagar,” said the actress, who will be next be seen in “Wazir” starring Amitabh Bachchan and Farhan Akhtar.