Actor Varun Dhawan, who has a huge female fan following, says he’s single as of now.
“I am very much single and I don’t have any girlfriend. I am not dating anyone right now (as) there is no time to date anyone at the moment,” Varun said here.
The young and dashing actor is in denial of being in a relationship, but rumours are he is dating a girl named Natasha.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Asked about this, he said: “People have made these (reports) up obviously. I have lot of friends who are girls…but as far as any romantic liaison is concerned, I genuinely don’t have the time right now.”
Son of filmmaker David Dhawan, Varun started his acting career with “Student Of The Year” in 2012, following which he was seen in “Main Tera Hero”, directed by his father.
How does his daddy react to rumours about Varun’s girlfriends?
“He doesn’t react at all,” quipped Varun, and added: “My father can’t be strict, he is very sweet. He has taught me lot of values. He is not a preacher, so I have learnt (things by) seeing his actions. He never had to tell me, ‘Varun, do this do that’.”