Actor Varun Dhawan, who has a huge female fan following, says he’s single as of now.
“I am very much single and I don’t have any girlfriend. I am not dating anyone right now (as) there is no time to date anyone at the moment,” Varun said here.
The young and dashing actor is in denial of being in a relationship, but rumours are he is dating a girl named Natasha.
Asked about this, he said: “People have made these (reports) up obviously. I have lot of friends who are girls…but as far as any romantic liaison is concerned, I genuinely don’t have the time right now.”
Son of filmmaker David Dhawan, Varun started his acting career with “Student Of The Year” in 2012, following which he was seen in “Main Tera Hero”, directed by his father.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
How does his daddy react to rumours about Varun’s girlfriends?
“He doesn’t react at all,” quipped Varun, and added: “My father can’t be strict, he is very sweet. He has taught me lot of values. He is not a preacher, so I have learnt (things by) seeing his actions. He never had to tell me, ‘Varun, do this do that’.”