She has been a part of showbiz for over three decades, and delivered hits like “Karan Arjun”, “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”, and “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…”. But actress Kajol says she doesn’t like to watch movies as much as she enjoys reading.
“I don’t watch movies. I really don’t. I’m not a movie person! But my guilty pleasure are my books actually. I read a lot of books. I love vampires, werewolves, everything with fangs and abnormalities on them,” Kajol said in a statement.
The actress spoke about her preferences during an episode of a TV show. She became a part of the show with her mentor and close friend Mickey Contractor.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Kajol, who was last seen on the silver screen in “Dilwale” with superstar Shah Rukh Khan, also added that she is currently reading the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child.
The mother of two said: “I’m a big believer in reading. I believe that children should read. I believe that regardless of gender, they should read because I believe in armchair travelling, I believe that it expands the mind. I believe that it makes you a better person, much more well informed.
“I think reading is a habit that everybody should cultivate.”