Actress Chitrangada Singh walked the runway for jewellery brand Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers at the recently concluded India Couture Week 2014. But when it comes to her personal life, she is not a jewellery person.
“I am not so much into jewellery in my personal life, but yes, if I have to dress up in something elegant, a statement piece always works wonders,” the “Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi” famed actress, told IANS.
Even in her films, she hardly cares about making a style statement and concentrates on her characters more.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“Honestly, when a film is there, we never think of making style statements. It’s a lot to do with character. Of course you want to style your character in a certain way, but that happens only if the role demands.
“For me style statement is not important over playing a character,” she added.
Having essayed understated roles in “Hazaaron…” and “Yeh Saali Zindagi”, Chitrangada’s glamorous side was seen in movies like “Desi Boyz”, “Inkaar” and “I, Me Aur Main”.