Actress Chitrangada Singh walked the runway for jewellery brand Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers at the recently concluded India Couture Week 2014. But when it comes to her personal life, she is not a jewellery person.
“I am not so much into jewellery in my personal life, but yes, if I have to dress up in something elegant, a statement piece always works wonders,” the “Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi” famed actress, told IANS.
Even in her films, she hardly cares about making a style statement and concentrates on her characters more.
“Honestly, when a film is there, we never think of making style statements. It’s a lot to do with character. Of course you want to style your character in a certain way, but that happens only if the role demands.
“For me style statement is not important over playing a character,” she added.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
Having essayed understated roles in “Hazaaron…” and “Yeh Saali Zindagi”, Chitrangada’s glamorous side was seen in movies like “Desi Boyz”, “Inkaar” and “I, Me Aur Main”.