Director Vikram Bhatt is ready with “Creature”, his fourth film shot in 3D. He says he feels more at home with the format now than 2D.
“This is my fourth 3D film after ‘Raaz 3’, ‘Haunted’ and ‘Dangerous Ishhq’. So I am finding myself more at home with 3D more than 2D,” the 45-year-old said here Wednesday at the trailer launch of the film.
“As a matter of fact, if I visit a colleague’s set and they are shooting in 2D, I somehow find something wrong with the frame or something. Now I am very comfortable (with 3D),” he added.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“Creature 3D” stars Bipasha Basu and Pakistani actor Imran Abbas in the lead. The film hits theatres Sep 12.