Bollywood actress Kalki Koechlin is not letting a bad year ruin her Holi plans. The actress, who is gradually becoming a strong voice of feminity says she is going to play Holi like ‘crazy’.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
To a fan’s query on Twitter Kalki said, “I’m gonna play like crazy because this is the first holi after three years I am not working.”
Last year the actess separated from her filmmaker husband Anurag Kashyap after 2 years of marriage. However, neither of them have elaborated much on the separation, there have been speculations that Anurag Kashyap’s alleged affair with ‘Gangs Of Wasseypur’ actress Huma Qureshi is the reason why the couple separated. However, both Kalki and Anurag have rubbished the rumour.
Of late, Kalki’s growing closeness with her ‘Shaitan’ co-star Gulshan Devaiya is also becoming the talk of the town. Kakli will also be seen in ‘Severing Ties’ with the ‘Ram-Leela’ actor.