Bollywood actress Kalki Koechlin is not letting a bad year ruin her Holi plans. The actress, who is gradually becoming a strong voice of feminity says she is going to play Holi like ‘crazy’.
To a fan’s query on Twitter Kalki said, “I’m gonna play like crazy because this is the first holi after three years I am not working.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Last year the actess separated from her filmmaker husband Anurag Kashyap after 2 years of marriage. However, neither of them have elaborated much on the separation, there have been speculations that Anurag Kashyap’s alleged affair with ‘Gangs Of Wasseypur’ actress Huma Qureshi is the reason why the couple separated. However, both Kalki and Anurag have rubbished the rumour.
Of late, Kalki’s growing closeness with her ‘Shaitan’ co-star Gulshan Devaiya is also becoming the talk of the town. Kakli will also be seen in ‘Severing Ties’ with the ‘Ram-Leela’ actor.