Angry Junior Bachchan took to social networking website Twitter to clear the air.
Ok…. So I believe I’m getting divorced. Thanks for letting me know! Will you let me know when I’m getting re-married too? Thanks. #muppets
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) May 16, 2014
There were reports of rift between Abhishek and his wife of seven years Aishwarya. The rumour was further aggravated when Aishwarya left for the French Riviera with daughter Aaradhya and Abhishek was not seen with them at the airport.
Abhishek Bachchan was not able to accompany his wife and daughter to Cannes Film Festival as he was busy shooting in Shimla. But now the actor will cut short his shooting schedules to accompany Aishwarya later for the Indian amfAR (The Foundation for AIDS Research) gala dinner at Cannes on May 22.
This was however, not for the first time that such rumors were made public. Earlier, there was a buzz about the Bachchan ‘bahu’ being not too happy with the arrangements at the Bachchan mansion and Aishwarya was keen to move out and live separately with her daughter Aaradhya and husband Abhishek. The reason given was Aishawarya not getting along well with her mother-in-law Jaya Bachchan. Abhishek clarified that too and said the news was baseless.