Filmmaker Vikramaditya Motwane, whose last film “Lootera” won critics’ hearts, says he feels bad for the movie’s lead actress Sonakshi Sinha as she didn’t bag awards.
“‘Lootera’ was a learning experience for me. The film had recovered its money, but it had mixed response. As far as awards are concerned, I am feeling bad for Sonakshi as her performance was outstanding and she deserved an award for it. However, the nominations were decided by the jury members,” said Motwane.
“Lootera”, set in the era of the 1950s with a rustic feel to it, was released last year and also featured Ranveer Singh.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Motwane is now busy with his next project “Bhavesh Joshi” and said: “We will start shooting for ‘Bhavesh Joshi’ from December and we haven’t finalised the leading lady yet while Sidharth Malhotra will play the lead who is working really hard for the project.”