Filmmaker Vikramaditya Motwane, whose last film “Lootera” won critics’ hearts, says he feels bad for the movie’s lead actress Sonakshi Sinha as she didn’t bag awards.
“‘Lootera’ was a learning experience for me. The film had recovered its money, but it had mixed response. As far as awards are concerned, I am feeling bad for Sonakshi as her performance was outstanding and she deserved an award for it. However, the nominations were decided by the jury members,” said Motwane.
“Lootera”, set in the era of the 1950s with a rustic feel to it, was released last year and also featured Ranveer Singh.
Motwane is now busy with his next project “Bhavesh Joshi” and said: “We will start shooting for ‘Bhavesh Joshi’ from December and we haven’t finalised the leading lady yet while Sidharth Malhotra will play the lead who is working really hard for the project.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More