“I’m a huge Shahid Kapoor fan. I must have been 11 years old when I went to see Shahid in ‘Ishq Vishk’ at Gaiety-Galaxy (in Mumbai). I’ve been a fan since then. He is a fabulous actor and from what I hear, a very supportive co-star,” Alia said.
Shahid is a generation removed from most of the co-stars Alia has worked with so far.
Gently, she corrects that by saying: “You forget I’ve done ‘Highway’ with Randeep Hooda. But yes, that apart, I’ve so far worked with actors my own age. So there was a natural comfort level with them.
“But it’s not like Shahid is any different from Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor or Sidharth Malhotra. He is a very chilled-out guy. He has been around for so many years. I am sure he’s a thorough professional. And I am really looking forward to working with him.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The actress, who was recently seen in “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania”, admits there is plenty on the plate. But she isn’t allowed to speak about them all as yet. She is, however, excited about “Shaandar”.
“I’m very excited. I loved his (Vikas Bahl’s) ‘Queen’. And I am really looking forward to what he does in the film with me,” said the “Highway” actress.
“Shaandar” is to be shot in an undisclosed part of England later this year. Bahl’s last film, the much-lauded “Queen” had been shot in Paris, one of Alia’s favourite cities where she got a chance to holiday recently.
“I am very excited about this film. It’s something I haven’t done so far. I want to work with every major actor,” she said.