“I’m a huge Shahid Kapoor fan. I must have been 11 years old when I went to see Shahid in ‘Ishq Vishk’ at Gaiety-Galaxy (in Mumbai). I’ve been a fan since then. He is a fabulous actor and from what I hear, a very supportive co-star,” Alia said.
Shahid is a generation removed from most of the co-stars Alia has worked with so far.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Gently, she corrects that by saying: “You forget I’ve done ‘Highway’ with Randeep Hooda. But yes, that apart, I’ve so far worked with actors my own age. So there was a natural comfort level with them.
“But it’s not like Shahid is any different from Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor or Sidharth Malhotra. He is a very chilled-out guy. He has been around for so many years. I am sure he’s a thorough professional. And I am really looking forward to working with him.”
The actress, who was recently seen in “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania”, admits there is plenty on the plate. But she isn’t allowed to speak about them all as yet. She is, however, excited about “Shaandar”.
“I’m very excited. I loved his (Vikas Bahl’s) ‘Queen’. And I am really looking forward to what he does in the film with me,” said the “Highway” actress.
“Shaandar” is to be shot in an undisclosed part of England later this year. Bahl’s last film, the much-lauded “Queen” had been shot in Paris, one of Alia’s favourite cities where she got a chance to holiday recently.
“I am very excited about this film. It’s something I haven’t done so far. I want to work with every major actor,” she said.