Choreographer-filmmaker Remo D’Souza, who is marking his debut in the action genre with his upcoming film A Flying Jatt, says he is a huge fan of martial artists Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
”Dance and action are very close to my heart because I use to do martial arts before dance. I am a huge fan of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. They are my favourite action heroes,” Remo told IANS here.
The choreographer, who will be seen as the super-judge of the second season of dance-based reality show Dance +, says the reason why he is making a film on a superhero is because he wants to try his hand at different kinds of films.
- Remo D'Souza rejects reports of Varun Dhawan replacing Salman Khan in his dance film
- Munna Michael actor Tiger Shroff: I’m like a racehorse, with eyes on the finish line
- Wanted to make A Flying Jatt in 3D, says Remo D'souza
- Tiger Shroff took Jackie Chan reference for 'Flying Jatt'
- After A Flying Jatt, Tiger Shroff, Remo D'souza want Indian Avengers
- Remo D'Souza wrote A Flying Jat script before directorial debut
“I always wanted to do different kind of films. That’s why my first film F.A.L.T.U was not on dance but on college education. Then I made two films on dance… After that a film on action (A Flying Jatt),” he said.
A Flying Jatt stars Tiger Shroff, Jacqueline Fernandez and Nathan Jones.