Superstar Amitabh Bachchan here on Wednesday (November 19) said he does not follow any particular routine as far as food habits are concerned and calls himself a “bad eater”.
“I’m a bad eater and I’m sure that when you call home the answer will be the same. I don’t follow any routine. My eating habits are very dissimilar to what any of you are following. I just eat whatever comes to me, I don’t know that it is,” said Amitabh Bachchan.
Bachchan who was present at the launch of Shilpa Shetty’s book, “The Great Indian Diet”, said he considers himself the wrong person to be launching a book on diet due to his eating habits.
- Aamir Khan: Amitabh Bachchan injured back and shoulder but better now
- Doctors fly to Jodhpur to treat Amitabh Bachchan’s shoulder pain
- I don’t have scenes with Aamir Khan: Thugs of Hindostan actor Ronit Roy
- Amitabh Bachchan falls ill on the sets of Thugs of Hindostan, writes about getting help from doctors
- Padmaavat actor Deepika Padukone receives a token of appreciation from her ‘baba’ Amitabh Bachchan
- Started going to gym after watching some of my films: Amitabh Bachchan
“I never used to do any kind of exercises. Most of the times when I was working in my earlier films, I never really thought about it though or I wasn’t advised about it or I perhaps didn’t have the time.
“But having seen some of my visuals in some of my films about 5-6 years ago, I realised that I needed to be in shape and started going to the gym on some kind of a regular basis,” he added.
Bachchan turned vegetarian a few years back and is known to be extremely fond of Indian cuisine.