“The shooting of ‘Happy Ending’ is almost over. It is a great film. I had a great time shooting it. I hope that the film does as good as we expect it to do,” Ileana said.
The 25-year-old actress walked the ramp at the India Couture week last night for designer Sulakshana Monga, who showcased a collection inspired by the bygone times of the British Empire and the Maharajas.
Ileana was dressed in a neon-pink saree teamed with silver-toned blouse and she said that she was apprehensive to don such bright colours on the ramp and needed a lot of persuasion from the designer to do so.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“This neon pink is not my colour. I was a little nervous about this outfit but Sulakshana convinced me and I finally agreed. I think it turned out pretty well considering the loud cheers that welcomed me on the ramp,” the ‘Barfi’ actress said.
The collection, titled ‘Redefining Opulence’, boasted of floral prints on semi textured fabrics, all based in rich shades of silver, gold, ruby, pink and sapphire.