“The shooting of ‘Happy Ending’ is almost over. It is a great film. I had a great time shooting it. I hope that the film does as good as we expect it to do,” Ileana said.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The 25-year-old actress walked the ramp at the India Couture week last night for designer Sulakshana Monga, who showcased a collection inspired by the bygone times of the British Empire and the Maharajas.
Ileana was dressed in a neon-pink saree teamed with silver-toned blouse and she said that she was apprehensive to don such bright colours on the ramp and needed a lot of persuasion from the designer to do so.
“This neon pink is not my colour. I was a little nervous about this outfit but Sulakshana convinced me and I finally agreed. I think it turned out pretty well considering the loud cheers that welcomed me on the ramp,” the ‘Barfi’ actress said.
The collection, titled ‘Redefining Opulence’, boasted of floral prints on semi textured fabrics, all based in rich shades of silver, gold, ruby, pink and sapphire.