Canada-born Indian actress Lisa Ray will Monday night add sparkle to the fashion ramp at the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW) as the showstopper for Farah Khan Ali’s show.
“Honoured to have you as my Show Stopper darling @Lisaraniray. Loooooooooooooooooove you (sic),” the designer tweeted Monday morning.
In reply to her tweet, Lisa posted: “Honoured to be doing the showstopper #FarahKhanFineJewellery at #IIJW tonight. Stunning designs, wonderful designer.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actress, who was appreciated for her work in the 2001 released film ‘Kasoor’, was diagnosed with cancer of the bone marrow in June 2009. Later in 2010, she opted for a stem cell transplant and announced that her treatment was successful.
The Farah Khan Fine Jewellery is one of the high-end fine jewellery brands in the Indian and International market scenario and is recognised for its quality and craftsmanship.
IIJW, a three-day event, is taking place at Grand Hyatt here.