Canada-born Indian actress Lisa Ray will Monday night add sparkle to the fashion ramp at the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW) as the showstopper for Farah Khan Ali’s show.
“Honoured to have you as my Show Stopper darling @Lisaraniray. Loooooooooooooooooove you (sic),” the designer tweeted Monday morning.
In reply to her tweet, Lisa posted: “Honoured to be doing the showstopper #FarahKhanFineJewellery at #IIJW tonight. Stunning designs, wonderful designer.”
The actress, who was appreciated for her work in the 2001 released film ‘Kasoor’, was diagnosed with cancer of the bone marrow in June 2009. Later in 2010, she opted for a stem cell transplant and announced that her treatment was successful.
The Farah Khan Fine Jewellery is one of the high-end fine jewellery brands in the Indian and International market scenario and is recognised for its quality and craftsmanship.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
IIJW, a three-day event, is taking place at Grand Hyatt here.