“Love me like you do” seems to have become the patent song for Bollywood’s newly wed lovey-dovey couple Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu. After Karan sang the track for his bride on their wedding day, he serenaded her with it yet again at the IIFA gala.
During the 17th edition of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) extravaganza in Madrid, the couple looked very much in love as they walked together hand-in-hand. Karan sang the song to her.
- Happy anniversary Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover: A flashback of their most adorable moments. See pics, video
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover's beach celebrations on first wedding anniversary. See pics, video
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are celebrating their 'monkeyversary' with an exclusive pic
- Watch: Bipasha-Karan's gala time on The Kapil Sharma Show
- Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu open to working together
- Karan Singh Grover confesses feelings for his wife-to-be Bipasha Basu openly, read here
Excited about it, Bipasha said: “My wedding was different and we had all sort of music. We had music from 1980s and he surprised me when he performed with a band. Everything was covered pretty much.”
When asked how long it took him to rehearse for his wedding performance, Karan said: “I took three hours to rehearse.”