Richa Chadha’s upcoming film “Cabaret”, which was scheduled to release last month, has been postponed and the actor says only the producers know the reason behind the delay.
Produced by Pooja Bhatt, Cabaret, was earlier scheduled to release on May 27. It was then pushed to June 10 but it did not hit theatres even then.
- 3 Storeys teaser: Farhan Akhtar's next production venture uncovers stories hidden inside a chawl
- Rajinikanth-Akshay starrer 2.0 postponed, to hit screens in April 2018
- Ritesh Sidhwani feels Fukrey Returns is like the meat in the sandwich releasing between Padmavati and Tiger Zinda Hai
- Pooja Bhatt begins casting for Jism 3, the 'boldest' movie in the series
- Pooja Bhatt reveals the truth behind delay in Richa Chadha-starrer Cabaret release
- Creative differences not behind 'Cabaret' delay: Director Kaustav Narayan Niyogi
When asked about the release date on the IIFA green carpet, Richa said, “I don’t know anything, that you should ask the producers.”
It was reported that the film has been postponed due to creative differences between the makers but director Kaustav Narayan Niyogi had refuted those reports.
Richa says she has three films slated to release next year but she did not divulge details about them.