This year’s International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards night is very special for Anil Kapoor.
While interacting with media on the green carpet, the ‘jhakaas’ actor said, “IIFA 2016 is very special. We released trailer of ‘Mirzya,’ which marks the debut of my son Harshvardhan Kapoor and I have a nomination for ‘Dil Dhadakne Do.’
The 17th edition of the IIFA awards gala is celebrating 60 years of India’s diplomatic relations with Spain here with close to 150 film celebrities and over 20,000 fans in attendance.
- On Anil Kapoor’s birthday, Sonam Kapoor and Harshvardhan Kapoor have special messages for their father
- You make us proud: Sonam Kapoor, Anil Kapoor on Harshvardhan Kapoor’s birthday
- IIFA 2016 winners: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh win top laurels
- IIFA kicks off with trailer launch of Mirzya, Shilpa Shetty’s thumkas
- Hope I get to work with Anil Kapoor: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Anil Kapoor nervous about son Harshvardhan’s Bollywood debut
Bollywood magnum opus ‘Bajirao Mastani’ is expected to win big at the prestigious award ceremony.