IIFA 2015 is an important affair for the team of Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ as the film screened at the IIFA Gala screening in Malaysia on Saturday (June 6).
The entire star cast of the movie sans Ranveer Singh was present at the screening of the film. The screening was a part of the three-day long International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma looked gorgeous at the screening.
Anushka looked pretty in a Céline black jumpsuit, while Priyanka was lovely in a pink Jenny Packham dress.
Priyanka Chopra was a sport during the event, as one could see her shaking a leg with her on-screen father Anil Kapoor and talking most of the time.
- IIFA 2015 brings Bollywood fans, stars closer in Malaysia
- IIFA 2015: Priyanka, Anushka shine at 'Dil Dhadakne Do' premiere
- Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma's 'Dil Dhadakne Do' releases today
- 'Dil Dhadakne Do' crew planning private trailer screening
- Galaxy of cine stars, 'Dil Dhadakne Do' to light up IIFA 2015
- And its a wrap! 'Dil Dhadakne Do' team - Ranveer, Anushka, Anil - parties hard
The fun filled evening was a treat to the fans who got the chance to pose with Priyanka and Farhan for some selfies.
‘Dil Dhadakne Do’, which stars Priyanka Chopra, Anuskha Sharma, Ranveer Singh, Farhan Akhtar, Anil Kapoor, Shefali Shah and Rahul Bose released this Friday (June 5). It earned a total of Rs 10.53 cr on the opening day itself.