Bollywood veteran Shatrughan Sinha was presented IIFA Lifetime achievement award by his daughter and actress Sonakshi Sinha for his outstanding contribution to Indian cinema.
‘Dabaang’ fame actress Sonakshi and actor Anil Kapoor jointly presented the award to Sinha, who has acted in more than 200 Hindi movies and also in Punjabi and Bangla cinema.
Sonakshi Sinha posted the picture with the caption, “Shatrugan Sinha and his two Lifetime Achievement awards.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Mayor of Tampa Bay Bob Buckhorm joined them in bestowing award to the 67-year-old actor, who is also known by the name “Shotgun Sinha”.
Sinha dedicated the award to the people of Bihar in general and Patna in particular.
“Patna, my birth place, is my strength as well as weakness…I am here today only because of love and affection of my people,” Sinha, popularly known as “Bihari Babu”, said turning nostalgic.
The actor-turned politician who served as health minister in NDA government of Atal Bihari Vajpayee exhorted younger generation to keep away from drugs and shun use of tobacco.
He said: “if you can’t prove yourself better than others prove yourself different from them.”
Sinha, who is contesting Lok Sabha election from Patna Sahib seat in Bihar where voting took place on April 17, said the very name of BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi generates excitement among people in America.
“While delivering speech after receiving IIFA awards at Raymond James stadium in Tampa, Florida in the US when I told the audience that I have come to the function midway through the general election where BJP is surging ahead to come to power audience broke into excitement,” Sinha said.