The 15th edition of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) that is said to be the Bollywood Oscars kick started on April 23 at Tampa Bay, Florida with the launch of IIFA Stomp.
Bollywood stars Priyanka Chopra, Anil Kapoor and Vivek Oberoi, who have already landed in the USA for the awards, sent the crowd into fan frenzy.
IIFA Stomp was a free party celebrating Bollywood music and food. The night had a whole lot of dancing and partying.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The official IIFA song, ‘Do Da Tampa’ was the highlight of the Stomp. It is a collaboration between DJ Ravidrums, known to some local Tampa Chamberlain High graduates as Rari Jakhotia, and Bay area musician Gumbi Ortiz.
Vivek Oberoi posted a picture of himself at IIFA Stomp.
— Vivek Oberoi (@vivek_oberoi) April 24, 2014
Sonakshi Sinha and Saif Ali Khan were also spotted on the green carpet speaking to media persons as well as signing autographs and posing for pictures with fans.
Finally made it to Tampa Bay after a crazy 32 hours!!! Thank you for the love :)
— Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha) April 23, 2014
IIFA will be a four-day long weekend event in Tampa Bay, Florida. In previous years, IIFA has traveled across the globe to places like Sun City, Amsterdam, Colombo, Johannesburg, Toronto, Singapore and Macau.