The 15th edition of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) that is said to be the Bollywood Oscars kick started on April 23 at Tampa Bay, Florida with the launch of IIFA Stomp.
Bollywood stars Priyanka Chopra, Anil Kapoor and Vivek Oberoi, who have already landed in the USA for the awards, sent the crowd into fan frenzy.
IIFA Stomp was a free party celebrating Bollywood music and food. The night had a whole lot of dancing and partying.
The official IIFA song, ‘Do Da Tampa’ was the highlight of the Stomp. It is a collaboration between DJ Ravidrums, known to some local Tampa Chamberlain High graduates as Rari Jakhotia, and Bay area musician Gumbi Ortiz.
Vivek Oberoi posted a picture of himself at IIFA Stomp.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— Vivek Oberoi (@vivek_oberoi) April 24, 2014
Sonakshi Sinha and Saif Ali Khan were also spotted on the green carpet speaking to media persons as well as signing autographs and posing for pictures with fans.
Finally made it to Tampa Bay after a crazy 32 hours!!! Thank you for the love :)
— Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha) April 23, 2014
IIFA will be a four-day long weekend event in Tampa Bay, Florida. In previous years, IIFA has traveled across the globe to places like Sun City, Amsterdam, Colombo, Johannesburg, Toronto, Singapore and Macau.