Bollywood beauties have always been infamous for their cat-fights but our new age babes are setting a new trend. Gone are those days when actresses shared cold vibes with each other – now they let bygones be bygones and one such example was the camaraderie between Priyanka Chopra and Sonakshi Sinha. Are they the new BFFs of Bollywood?
Sonakshi and Priyanka seemed to be having a great time together at the 15th edition of IIFA awards at Tampa Bay, Florida. Even though both girls have been linked to Bollywood heartthrob Shahid Kapoor, there seemed to be absolutely no tension between the two.
Songstress Priyanka Chopra was allegedly dating Shahid Kapoor during their ‘Kaminey’ days, while Sonakshi Sinha is rumoured to be more than just ‘good friends’ with her ‘R…Rajkumar’ co-star. But Sonakshi has denied these reports.
Pictures of Priyanka and Sonakshi giggling together on stage are doing the rounds on Twitter.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The duo were also snapped seated together at the IIFA press conference in Florida. Priyanka Chopra also posted a picture of hers with Sonakshi Sinha and captioned it ‘Gossip Girls.’
Way to go girls!