Actress Rani Mukerji would be glad if rumours of her being pregnant came true as she surely wants to start a family soon. Rani, who married Yashraj Films’ director-producer Aditya Chopra earlier this year, in one of her interviews had confessed that she wants to ‘expect soon’. This sparked pregnancy rumours few months after their marriage.
“Rumours about my marriage started even before I actually got married….stated seeing my husband. If rumours of pregnancy comes true then great…very soon I will become pregnant also. Because these rumours will somewhere reach the universe and the universe will make it happen,” Rani told PTI in an interview. “For every woman it is important to feel like a woman and go through the cycle of being a mother and I am no different,” she said.
It was also reported that while shooting on the set of popular dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ season 7, where she had gone to promote her upcoming film ‘Mardaani’, Rani needed help to climb stairs. The actress has also been seen wearing anarkalis suits and other loser garments which hide her belly. On being asked if she was annoyed at being judged every time, Rani says, “No it doesn’t matter if I am judged. I am in an industry where I would be judged. If people stop judging me then it would be like I am over accomplished. So let them judge. In this industry any news is good news whether it is good or bad…its news.”
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
Rani said she would be willing to work even during her pregnancy. “It depends on which director is keen to work with me in a pregnant state as well. In the west actresses work during pregnancy I think it has happened in India also. It depends on what kind of pregnancy one is into. As every woman goes through her bodily changes during pregnancy,” Rani said. “I need to get pregnant and then get a script which the director and I should feel like doing,” she added.