Actress Rani Mukerji would be glad if rumours of her being pregnant came true as she surely wants to start a family soon. Rani, who married Yashraj Films’ director-producer Aditya Chopra earlier this year, in one of her interviews had confessed that she wants to ‘expect soon’. This sparked pregnancy rumours few months after their marriage.
“Rumours about my marriage started even before I actually got married….stated seeing my husband. If rumours of pregnancy comes true then great…very soon I will become pregnant also. Because these rumours will somewhere reach the universe and the universe will make it happen,” Rani told PTI in an interview. “For every woman it is important to feel like a woman and go through the cycle of being a mother and I am no different,” she said.
It was also reported that while shooting on the set of popular dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ season 7, where she had gone to promote her upcoming film ‘Mardaani’, Rani needed help to climb stairs. The actress has also been seen wearing anarkalis suits and other loser garments which hide her belly. On being asked if she was annoyed at being judged every time, Rani says, “No it doesn’t matter if I am judged. I am in an industry where I would be judged. If people stop judging me then it would be like I am over accomplished. So let them judge. In this industry any news is good news whether it is good or bad…its news.”
Rani said she would be willing to work even during her pregnancy. “It depends on which director is keen to work with me in a pregnant state as well. In the west actresses work during pregnancy I think it has happened in India also. It depends on what kind of pregnancy one is into. As every woman goes through her bodily changes during pregnancy,” Rani said. “I need to get pregnant and then get a script which the director and I should feel like doing,” she added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016