Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has expressed her desire to star in a Pakistani movie.
“If I get a chance, I would be very happy to star in a Pakistani film,” the 33-year-old “Bajirao Mastani” star was quoted as saying by Dawn News.
While there are reports Priyanka will romance Pakistani heartthrob Fawad Khan in Reema Kagti’s “Mr Chaalu”, when asked which actor would she want to work with in her Pakistani film debut, the actress joked, “Abhi tum larwao gay” (Now, you will create a conflict).
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
She added on a serious note, “My films don’t depend on heroes. My character should be good, great story. I do films for entertainment, I am an entertainer, a performer, so I would like to do a good film.”
The actress said her decision (to work in a Pakistani movie) will depend on the kind of role she is offered.
Answering a question on the role artists can play in defusing tensions between Pakistan and India, she said that job rests with the governments of the two countries.
“It is very difficult that this responsibility is put on the shoulders of artists. This is government’s problem. It depends on them to solve it. Artists can only bring countries together… This responsibility should be on us as people, on government. Whatever artists do they do for art and art goes to the whole world.”