The new kid on the block Armaan Jain “loves” his grandfather’s body of work and says that one day he would love to play a joker on the big screen the way legendary Raj Kapoor did in “Mera Naam Joker”.
“I love my nana’s (Raj Kapoor) work. My nana was outstanding. I was a child when I saw ‘Mera Naam Joker’, and I thought my nana is really a joker. Then I realised it was just a film. I would also love to become a Joker like my nana someday,” said Armaan, who is Raj Kapoor’s daughter Rima’s son.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“People feel that we are a filmy family and we only discuss films at home but that’s not true at all. We talk about every other thing other than films,” said Armaan who is making his Bollywood debut with “Lekar Hum Deewana Dil”.
“We never talk about films or our work at home. Many a times we don’t get time to watch each other’s films, so we don’t think about it at all. So there are no filmy talks when we cousins meet. We spend quality time with each other whenever we meet,” he added.
Directed by Arif Ali, “Lekar Hum Deewana Dil” also featuring Deeksha Seth is coming out July 4.