The new kid on the block Armaan Jain “loves” his grandfather’s body of work and says that one day he would love to play a joker on the big screen the way legendary Raj Kapoor did in “Mera Naam Joker”.
“I love my nana’s (Raj Kapoor) work. My nana was outstanding. I was a child when I saw ‘Mera Naam Joker’, and I thought my nana is really a joker. Then I realised it was just a film. I would also love to become a Joker like my nana someday,” said Armaan, who is Raj Kapoor’s daughter Rima’s son.
“People feel that we are a filmy family and we only discuss films at home but that’s not true at all. We talk about every other thing other than films,” said Armaan who is making his Bollywood debut with “Lekar Hum Deewana Dil”.
“We never talk about films or our work at home. Many a times we don’t get time to watch each other’s films, so we don’t think about it at all. So there are no filmy talks when we cousins meet. We spend quality time with each other whenever we meet,” he added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Directed by Arif Ali, “Lekar Hum Deewana Dil” also featuring Deeksha Seth is coming out July 4.