Iconic American lifestyle brand Zippo is set to raise the temperature and the tempo of cinema-goers across India this winter as it partners with Farhan Akhtar’s ‘Rock On 2’.
Through the partnership, Zippo will launch a limited edition of their classic Wind Proof Lighter designed with the film’s team featuring key visuals from the film.
The limited edition ‘Rock On 2’ lighters will be available for pre-order on the William Penn Online Shop in 28 William Pen stores and 3 shop-in-shop operations across 10 cities.
The ‘Rock On2’ lighters will be available in a limited run of 100 lighters.
Zippo will also be hosting a series of online competitions as a second chance for fans to get their hands on a piece of rock, film and American heritage memorabilia.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Talking about the association, Excel Entertainment, said, “We are delighted to associate with Zippo for our film. Both the brands speak the same language of friendship, love and music! It’s been an interesting journey overall.”
Commenting on the association, David Warfel, Vice President Global Marketing at Zippo Manufacturing Company, said, “Zippo is an iconic brand that has grown a global following over eight decades. We’re working hard with William Penn in India to replicate our global success in India. As such, we are thrilled to announce Zippo’s partnership with Farhan Akhtar’s musical drama ‘Rock On 2’. This is an ideal partnership for us, tapping in to key consumer passion points which will help to expand our footprint in India and connect with consumers through Bollywood.”