Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha is gearing up to direct a film soon which will either be a love story, political drama or a thriller.
Sinha, who had last directed Shah Rukh Khan starrer ‘Ra.One’, is ready with three scripts and he is likely to start work on one by this year end.
“I have three scripts ready, one is a love story, other is a political film and the last one is a thriller. I am yet to take a call which I would like to direct first. Hopefully by the end of this year I would direct a film,” Sinha told PTI.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“I had taken break from direction for two years or so as I wanted to focus on my production company and the films that we are producing. Now the two years are ending and I am ready to direct again,” he said.
Except from the script, nothing else is finalised including casting. There were reports that Sinha and Shah Rukh might team up for the sequel of ‘Ra.One’, but the filmmaker says nothing is decided yet.
“I would love to work with Shah Rukh again. We (SRK and me) keep talking about it (sequel of ‘Ra.One’) but nothing concrete is happening. We need to have an exciting idea for it,” he added.
‘Ra.One’ (2011), a science fiction superhero film directed by Sinha, had Shah Rukh, Arjun Rampal, Kareena Kapoor and others.
Meanwhile, Sinha is quite excited about the release of Madhuri Dixit-Juhi Chawla starrer ‘Gulaab Gang’. The film, produced by Sinha under his banner Benaras Media Works, releases on March 7.