Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha is gearing up to direct a film soon which will either be a love story, political drama or a thriller.
Sinha, who had last directed Shah Rukh Khan starrer ‘Ra.One’, is ready with three scripts and he is likely to start work on one by this year end.
“I have three scripts ready, one is a love story, other is a political film and the last one is a thriller. I am yet to take a call which I would like to direct first. Hopefully by the end of this year I would direct a film,” Sinha told PTI.
“I had taken break from direction for two years or so as I wanted to focus on my production company and the films that we are producing. Now the two years are ending and I am ready to direct again,” he said.
Except from the script, nothing else is finalised including casting. There were reports that Sinha and Shah Rukh might team up for the sequel of ‘Ra.One’, but the filmmaker says nothing is decided yet.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I would love to work with Shah Rukh again. We (SRK and me) keep talking about it (sequel of ‘Ra.One’) but nothing concrete is happening. We need to have an exciting idea for it,” he added.
Meanwhile, Sinha is quite excited about the release of Madhuri Dixit-Juhi Chawla starrer ‘Gulaab Gang’. The film, produced by Sinha under his banner Benaras Media Works, releases on March 7.