That Sooraj Pancholi and Salman Khan share a bond that goes way beyond the mentor-student relationship is well-known. The superstar actor dotes on Sooraj and has been monitoring each and every move of the young actor as he gears up for his debut film ‘Hero’.
While one wonders what tips Salman Khan would be sharing with his protege, Sooraj is quick to clarify that Salman is chilled out and they mostly chat about fitness and body-building.
While Salman chose the remake of Subhash Ghai’s iconic film ‘Hero’ as Sooraj’s launchpad, the debutant actor couldn’t stop praising Salman’s last blockbuster hit, ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’. When we asked Sooraj which movie of Salman would he ever like to act in if remade, pat came his reply. “I wish I had done ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’.”
When asked about his memories of the original Hero, Sooraj said, “I have seen it a couple of times after Salman sir signed me on for the movie. It’s a fabulous movie and what better opportunity than to be making your debut with a film that is titled Hero.”
- Sooraj Pancholi to star in Remo D’souza’s dance-based film
- Salman Khan is Nikhil Advani’s real ‘Hero’
- Sooraj one of the nicest persons I have known and the whole industry too believes in him: Salman Khan
- Salman Khan, Sooraj Pancholi get emotional at ‘Hero’ trailer launch
- Salman Khan in Subhash Ghai’s Hero starring Sooraj Pancholi
- Govinda to reprise role in Salman Khan’s Hero remake with Sooraj Pancholi?
Sooraj, who has been receiving rave reviews for his chiselled body, also revealed that dance has been his Achilles heels right from childhood. “I had never danced before ‘Hero’ happened. I have always been a shy guy and never used to participate in school and college functions. Dancing was an alien concept but not anymore,” said Sooraj.
Sooraj, who has a sister also revealed, that she is quite shy like him and not interested in acting.