In a TV interview, which garnered a lot of negative attention on social media and flak from Bollywood celebrities, Sunny, a former adult star, was asked whether Aamir would want to work with her and she responded with a no.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“When I saw the interview, I was hurt. She was asked some questions. When she was asked about working with Aamir she said no. I was hurt by this,” Aamir, 50, told reporters here at the press conference to commemorate ten years of his superhit film “Rang De Basanti”.
“I am open to work with her only if she is ready and also if there is a right script, characters then why not,” he said.
He also said he had nothing to do with Sunny’s personal life. “I hope she would like to work with me,” he said.