Actor Suniel Shetty, who will be next seen in Anand Kumar’s ‘Desi Kattey’, says he has accepted the generational change and is happy to see young talent in Bollywood do well.
“I accept the change around me. I don’t like to complain about this generation or the previous generation. I accept both success and failure and just focus on my work and if a film fails, I move on to a new movie,” Shetty told PTI.
“I am secure in whatever I do. I still live with my parents and meet my childhood friends. I have a social life,” he added.
The 52-year-old actor, who gave hits like ‘Mohra’, ‘Dhadkan’ and ‘Gopi Kishan in the ’90s, will be seen playing the role of an army officer turned shooting coach in ‘Desi Kattey’.
Shetty’s daughter Athiya Shetty is all set to make her debut in Salman Khan’s production ‘Hero’ opposite Sooraj Pancholi while the actor hopes to launch his son later.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“My son Aahan is just 18. I will direct a film to launch him but right now my daughter Athiya is entering the film industry in Salman’s production. I tell her ‘Don’t be afraid of Friday. Take it as challenge and accept failure and make yourself ready for the next project’,” Shetty said.
The actor said he was happy to see his former co-star Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger do well in his debut ‘Heropanti’.
Shetty also said that the third film of the ‘Hera Pheri’ franchise will be shot after June while ‘Border-2’ will go on floors after January next year.
He will also be seen in ‘Shooter’ and ‘Light, Camera Action’.